Freedom dawned in South Africa in May 1994.
Real freedom, inclusive of economic freedom, must now reach high noon in 2016.
That is what we are striving to achieve together with you.
Together we can ensure that decent delivery takes place, decent dwellings are created, and a decent existence for the people becomes achievable.
- for the DEFENSE of our CONSTITUTION, our DEMOCRACY and the RULE OF LAW for a GOVERNMENT of the PEOPLE for the PEOPLE
- for LEADERS who are HONEST SERVANTS of the PEOPLE
- for a DEMOCRATIC, INCLUSIVE, PROPEROUS and CARING COUNTRY
- for INSPIRING ALL SOUTH AFRICANS to
- BUILD A BETTER SOUTH AFRICA FOR ALL
- AGAINST CORRUPTION and STATE CAPTURE,
- CRONYISM and PATRONAGE, DECAY and a LOSS of HOPE
- for the future DIRECT ELECTION of MAYOR’s, PREMIER’s and the PRESIDENT of SA
COPE stands for:
- Better Run, Capable, Delivering Municipalities
- Responsible Governance creating opportunities for Economic Growth, Rural Development and Job Creation
- Service Delivery at Affordable Costs
- People-centered Councillors who are Transparent, Capable, Responsive, Approachable, Honest and Accountable
- Municipalities creating opportunities for Youth and Women
- Municipalities working in Partnership with Communities
Our MANIFESTO touches only on some of the issues. For those who wish to access further information, please read the shorter consolidated COPE policy “COPE A to Z” to understand how we are proposing to fundamentally alter the power relationship between politicians and the electorate and thereby give deeper expression to the RSA constitution.
10 Reasons to Vote for COPE :
To view our latest campaign video campain, click here for -